Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's only taken me a month to sign in.

Yes, I know


I am very behind in blogging and updating and everything.

I happen to be a bit behind on homework, but I am procrastinating (sort of) and blogging about how I am behind in everything.

But here's the dl.

I have been writing and keeping up with photos, but it is the actual publishing of these posts that are difficult to keep up with. So much so that I'm more than a month behind and this week we're leaving for Negev for the next 4 days, so it leaves me with no time to catch up. On top of that, next week is crunch time as everything is due right before travel study. I'll try to update as much as I can, although I don't even know who is keeping up with this thing now that I've been gone for a month...Slicha! But on a cool note, update, this time in two weeks I will be in Egypt. Whoa. Isn't that crazy?

why yes.


But I'm excited for what's ahead; although i'm very sad this all has to end soon....but we're not there yet, so for now living it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment