Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Roman Road

Tonight we had our second Saturday Night Live, which was pretty fun, although I was really tired from the day in the Old City. It was cool though because we had a bond fire and a hike, which we took about a 45 minute walk to some Roman ruins up in the hills somewhere. So after having some hot dogs and smores around a fire at the Moshav, we set out, which I don’t have much of an idea why I went because I was seriously falling asleep on the walk. Oh yes. I will never get over my head cold at this rate, but whatev. It was a pretty sweet place to just hang around at and talk. It was funny because the guys built a fire just outside of the ruins for us to sit around at and talk, but everyone ended up sitting at the ruins talking and never going to the fire. I see where our priorities lie. That was probably the best part—sitting at the ruins and talking and laughing. Heard some pretty interesting stories and had some time to rest, so I really liked that. We even got to take a truck ride back to the Moshav in the back of a pick-up truck and that was really fun. For now, I’m pooped so time for bed. Tomorrow is my first free day and instead of resting here in my bed, I think I might just go into the New City. I’m crazy I know, but as they…Le Hayim! (To Life!)











From Around the Moshav

No comments:

Post a Comment